I pressed the quilt top and started auditioning borders. I wasn't sure if I wanted a dark one or medium color so I chose 2 and tried them. Neither of them did anything for me.
Next I chose a Brandon Mably large dot. I tried the one on the left first and liked it. I went back to the stash to see what other colors I had in it. I guess you would call the one on the right ochre and it has charcoal gray dots. I like that one too. No decision yet. I may try a few more fabrics today.
I went out to mow the front yard next. It was hot but the humidity level wasn't bad.
When I came back in it was time to get busy on the binding on the two wallhangings. I got one all done and have started the hand sewing on the second one. I am determined to have them in my finishes for this month.