Designing a modular quilt is one thing; sewing it is figuring out the puzzle. There will only be one partial seam to sew on this one to be able to assemble it. I changed one square from yesterday's photo, the dark red in the left upper module. It was more blue and green in the piece yesterday so I looked through the stack of pieces and found one that was more red, for better balance of colors. I also chose a first border from a piece of Vicki's gradation fabric.
I worked on a couple other things from my list too, but I have to admit I spent quite a bit of time reading "The Help". Quite a few of you said you have already read it and enjoyed it too. Today I will have to limit my reading time and do more sewing. Sunday, a day of rest will be a good reading day.