I made this batch of blocks on Sunday night but didn't get the photo taken until last night.
Here is the whole group. I didn't spend a lot of time rearranging because they need to all come down from the wall before I add another batch to them. I can see multiple circles now so I know my fabric choices are working. After I finish the 72 two color blocks I will use all of the rest of the pieces and make 72 scrappy blocks.
I spent the entire day yesterday prepping for the QOV sew in which is today in Batavia, IL. We had a lot of strips sewn that needed to be cut into squares and then I had to sort and package kits. I also cut some fabrics into larger squares to use with the pieced squares. Then I sorted all of the strips that someone else cuts on their GO cutter into matching lengths. We never know how many people will show up to sew so we need lots of supplies ready.