I finished the 2 half blocks and made a bunch more.
The last 6 that I made last night. I now have 44 blocks made so I will be switching them over to a double design wall now.
At the finishing class Student C finished her quilt that she worked on last month. I had cut the kits for this quilt when I was still working. The batik line had a brochure that came with it with the directions and I had made the store sample. I realized I don't have a photo of the one I made so I need to take my camera back down there some day and take one.
Student S finished the one she was working on last time too. She had purchased a kit somewhere when she first got into quilting and this isn't her color and fabric preference any more. It is going to be either a baby quilt or a table cover.
I worked on a new quilt but I haven't pressed the blocks yet so maybe tomorrow I'll have a photo.