I had a busy day yesterday, washing 4 storm windows, moving lots of stuff in the garage so I could get to something, putting everything away later. My family came over and helped put in light bulbs and hang storm windows. I have missed having something to sew in the main floor studio at night so I pulled the box of 1.5" strips and sorted some into groups of 4.
There are lots of patterns I can use these for so I'm make a decision later. I only got one strip set sewn. I mixed 2 batches of cookie dough and cleared off 3 tables in the basement. One more day to finish cleaning up the basement for the art quilters on Monday.