Sunday, August 28, 2016

Block progress........

I sewed 4 more blocks yesterday afternoon so 2 each of 7 combinations are done.  I started sewing 4 more last night but didn't finish them.  Pattern info is on this post.  I hope to finish all of them today in addition to baking cookies and finish cleaning the basement.

I started cataloging the Kaffe Fassett fabrics but there is a shadow (me!) because I'm photographing them flat on a table.  I may start over but meanwhile I have up to #12 done.  I am putting them on a new "page" on my right sidebar called Kaffe Fassett fabric catalog.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I really like those blocks. So pretty.

Sherrill said...

That cataloging is going to be a HUGE chore given the number you have! Whoa!

Anonymous said...

I like your blocks so far. I'm not an orange person, but I do like them with the other colors. I may have to consider getting that pattern. I looked at your KF fabric catalog page. Roman Glass is the only one I've seen before. :) Thank you for doing this service for us.