Friday, September 4, 2015

Playing with blocks............

I made 5 more blue crazy pieced blocks so it was time to play on the design wall.




















The color is off on this photo for some reason.  If I made them into 9 patch blocks they would be 24" blocks.











I'm not sure the three purple blocks belong in there but I'm don't know what I'm making yet.  These blocks will continue to be my busy work when I'm between other projects or just need to relax.  I would like to make this at least a large lap quilt so I'm not even half way there.

6 comments:

Sewing Junkie said...

The purple and then maybe some green would make a good combo. But then the balance is off. Maybe some orange too. Oh well you will figure it out. As always I am sure it will be great when you get done with it. Chris

Linda Swanekamp said...

Keep going. Looks terrific. It is coming together. Lots of sparkle.

Nancy J said...

I like the purple, and if it was mine, would have more of that shade. Lovely way to use the fabric.

farmerswife said...

I like the last one! you should call it STORM! Reminds me of the rain storms we have been getting

farmerswife said...

I mean that in a good way! I looks like the sky when a storm is rolling in. I love it

Charlotta said...

I don't think there's a bad combination! But that doesn't mean you can't come up with one or several better or best ones either! Keep playing until you see or feel it is just right. But you know that!