I decided to do some test packing of my quilts. I needed to know how many could be rolled on a tube and still fit in the long boxes that I have. I am planning to ship the quilts next Thursday.
I spent several hours quilting and decided I needed a break from it. I have 2 quilts that need temporary hanging sleeves. They can stay on permanently if someone wants to hang them or removed easily if they want to use it as a couch quilt.
I mowed the grass last night and when I came in I started working on the bartacks in the corners of the mug rugs again. I found that the open toe foot gives me a better view and it is going faster now. I have 45 done. I have 8 waiting for binding and I am going to stitch the diagonal corner as I complete each side individually. That will save having to go back and bar tack them later. This means I need to pick busy prints for the bindings so the stitching won't be so obvious.