I did it! I finished this 33" wallhanging. I did use the stripe that I showed yesterday as the binding. It is the first finish since April.
I didn't even make any quilt tops in September. I started one.........
The only other finishes were the Dr. Seuss pillowcase and tote bag for my great-grandson shown on this post.
Here is a closeup of the binding on the only part of the wallhanging where it contrasts. It blends into all of the other colors touching the sides.
I worked on the Kaffe Fassett fabric catalog (page on my right sidebar) and got up to #100. I have 53 to go and now the new fall 2016 fabrics will be shipping on Monday. I haven't checked to see what the numbers are.
Our last free brush pick up is next Monday so I have been working on the last trimming and cutting volunteer trees for the year. I'm happy with the amount of garden and yard work I did this summer, way more than I usually do. I have a little more digging to do next week and then I think I'm done until spring.