I sewed a second
block last night. I sewed the triangle sections for the next 2 blocks too.
I finished the tractor block and added a few of the other blocks to the design wall so you can see the size of the block in comparison. It still needs hand embroidery of the steering wheel. Several other blocks are waiting for hand embroidery too so I'll probably do them all at the same time.
Yesterday was another beautiful fall day. I trimmed the last Goldmound Spirea and then decided to mow the grass. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it today because I have sewing circle at church this afternoon. Last night I cut out some preemie layettes for our project.