I sewed some of the parts together for Triangles #2. Then I went outside and starting digging out the roots of volunteer trees and bushes. I had been just cutting off the trees and it left a little stump that I kept tripping over, not just one but several. I also tore out a bunch of the periwinkle vinca. It has taken over my front flower bed.
I was too tired last night to think about anything so I pulled out the box of clipped rows of this colorwash and started putting it back up on the design wall. There are 5 more rows left in the box. This one has the little 1.5" x 3" finished rectangles and I haven't cut a full selection of them yet. That is why I didn't get it finished last year. Now I can cut the 6" triangles that I need and also cut the rectangles while I have the fabric out.