I finished sewing this TAW quilt top together in November 2007 and it was started several years before that to use for a demo in classes. I think I cut the border strips almost a year ago and now finally they are sewn on. It is too huge to hang on the design wall, about 89" x 107" so you will have to click on this link to go back to 2007 when I had just finished sewing it together. I have made TAW quilts in bright prints, soft prints, floral prints, kid prints, one color, and many color. I have never done one with 30s reproduction fabrics and I think I need to do that. I might even put some solids in it like they did in the 30s.
I have an amaryllis blooming already. It had 2 flower stalks already started when I opened the box. I have 2 more planted (thanks Ace Hdwe. for $5 bulbs) and I also planted some paperwhites.