No borders yesterday. It was the twice monthly sewing day and I made 22 more blocks to go with the 20 I showed on Nov. 23rd. The blocks are 8.5" and each insert being a 1" cut strip does not change the size of the block when it is sewn in with an accurate 1/4" seam. It would end up 48" x 56" if I don't make any more blocks. I'm thinking about stopping here with blocks and adding a 4" wide strip of hand dyed fabric on the top and bottom so it will be 64" long.
Almost all of the hand dyed fabric in this quilt was purchased from Vicki Welsh and a lot of it is from her stash packs. I also cut one of the gradient half yards into the 8.5" squares.