Friday, October 25, 2013

Fractured 2 - 30 blocks.........

I got all of the pieces made at the sew in but didn't start sewing the blocks together until last night.  It was pretty late when I finished them so I just stuck them up on the design wall.  I definitely need to move a few blocks to different places.  The only other decision at this time is whether to add another row in length.  It is about 60" x 72" if I sew it together now.

For the new readers that have been asking, this is the book the pattern is in.


8 comments:

Jean said...

Very interesting quilt...love the colors and the "off" setting.

Linda Swanekamp said...

So different from the other blocks you have been making. I don't know if I can take all the energy! Incredible amount of work.

Pat said...

I think it is so interesting to make the same block and when you put a bunch together they make an amazing quilt top. And then you can take that same block and change it around and you have a different look. I need to finish up projects so that I can start working on new ones. Thanks for the inspiration.

suemac said...

Very productive sew-in. Sweet.

Kevin the Quilter said...

I love the off center placement, and variety of colors you chose for this!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Much better - more Wanda-ish!`

Cathi said...

I love this one! So interesting and really makes me want to study it! Fabulous!

Brown Family said...

It looks great!