"Circling Around" is finished. I did use the border fabric for the binding since I didn't want any distraction at the edge of the quilt.
I also finished the binding on "Fractured Star". All that was holding me up on these two was the printing of the labels. I could fit 6 on a sheet of printer fabric and I only had 5 typed into a document. I finally figured out the 6th one and got it done yesterday afternoon. Two are completely finished out of the 6 I need to finish. Two more are quilted however I may add a little more quilting to one of them.
I cut out 46 little gowns and 23 blankets for the preemie project at church. We meet today for the first time this year. It is easier to cut them at home on my large cutting table than on the smaller surface at the church. The hospital said they would like 2 gowns in each layette now. With double the work for each layette I'm afraid we will produce less total layettes now. We only have 3 ladies who do the sewing. The rest of them knit the hats and afghans that go into the layette.
We don't get very many pretty sunrises or sunsets and being in town it is hard to capture them in a photo. You can see we didn't get the snow that was predicted. Chicago has gone 324 days in a row without a day of 1" or more of snow. We haven't even had an inch total out here in the boonies with all of the storms so far this season.