I have lost the momentum from earlier in the week for my finishing. I got this one trimmed yesterday and have it hanging from pants hangers to see how straight it will hang. There is a little wobble at the bottom edge but I haven't steam pressed it from the back yet. I thought if it didn't hang well it would have to have straight of grain facings. It may still be the best way to go.
Meanwhile I switched to cleaning up the basement for Monday. I had a pile of batiks waiting for some cuts. This is the pile of clean up cuts. Then I cut off a strip wide enough for my 2.5" square die and a 2.5" strip and a 1.5" strip. Then I folded the remainder and put them away. One more table cleaned off.