I continued cutting fabrics and working on the new colorwash piece. I'm not happy with the transition of green into rust and brown so I'll move the rust/brown area to the left and try to find better transitional fabrics. I have quite a few that are green/brown but I need more.
I needed to clean up the pile of tiny pieces so I decided to do 2 more and then put the scraps away.
I quilted one last night with straight lines and variegated thread. I'm not happy with the distribution of the colors in the thread though. I can't figure out what thread I used for quilting on the first one that I did last year.