I finally went out and picked a bouquet of Lily of the Valley. I also pulled some weeds out by the root since we got over an inch of rain again on Wednesday.
This is the block that was laid out in yesterday's post. I changed the center 4 squares to dark values instead of the light that was in it.
I was using up the triangle squares that were already sewn and there isn't much variety left.
This is block #35. I used the 4 center squares that were in yesterday's layout in this one. They look much better here. Now I need to arrange and rearrange the 35 blocks I have and see if they all play well together. If they don't I will make some more.
For the buyers of the colorwash kits: Here are some links of colorwash pieces in progress.
link one, link two, link three, link four.