I have 6 or 7 table toppers and table runners to finish. I started with one of the toppers, about 16" square. It is made with leftover double 4 patch blocks. I stitched diagonally in both directions for the quilting. It is laying on a table and was impossible to get a good square shot of it. I'll take better photos when I get a bunch of them finished.
For the back I used another of those hard to use batiks. It is a pretty batik but doesn't look so great cut up. I hand finished the binding.
Yesterday morning I designed another flannel quilt, all 9" tumbler blocks. I have the rows down off the design wall clipped together. Maybe I'll sew the rows today.