Wandaful Quilts

Visit my blog shop https://wandafulquilts.blogspot.com for items for sale: wall art, mini art, quilt tops, fabric groupings. It is an ever changing group of items.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Another small finish................

My friend Donaleen in Portland OR needed something to hand quilt so I sent her 2 little tops, one to quilt for me and the other for her to keep and quilt for herself.  I got this one in the mail yesterday so I put the binding on last night.  It is a little under 19" square and I'll use it as a table topper. 
I never took a photo of the other one when the top was sewn but here it is partially sewn.

I made these 2 when I was writing the Tutorial for the 2 in 1 Boston Commons and Grandmother's Dream.  I needed some in progress pieces to show the steps.  Donaleen will have to show this one on her blog when it is done.

4 comments:

patty a. said...

What a pretty piece!

Hedy Hahn said...

The fabrics are gorgeous, just the flowery kind I love. Beautiful tops.

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I like them both, my fave is the blue one on the bottom!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

More exquisite color/shade combinations, Wanda! They are both so pretty.