While I waited for the dew to dry off the grass yesterday morning I went to the basement to put away the squares and rectangles on trays left over from the class. I decided to design one more colorwash while doing that. This is just squares on the design wall. I have it mostly sewn now.
As I was going through things for a garage sale I came across this pattern from 1957. I made these aprons for my mother. Look at the size of the waistlines on the ladies. I think they would have needed ribs removed to be that small.
Last night I sewed together the little colorwash piece that I used for a demonstration at the class on Tuesday. It is about 24" square.
I mowed the grass in 2 sessions. Even though the humidity dropped a lot it was hot. There was a nice breeze when I got to the shady backyard.