After sewing the last batch of blocks yesterday I decided to try to figure out a layout. I am short 7 blocks with light corners so in the last batch I sewed I should have caught that. Most of the cutting mistakes were on light blocks too. I have 5 ready to sew this morning so only 2 more to cut.
My tomato plants are officially as tall as I am now and I haven't given them any fertilizer yet. There are lots of tomatoes too.
The balloon flowers are opening. I pulled out all of the primrose because the Japanese beetles like it. That actually made more room for these beauties.
They are such a pretty shade of periwinkle blue.