I got up with a migraine yesterday morning and had to run errands . The headache was gone after my afternoon nap so I got back to the boring finishing details, cutting binding and hanging sleeve for this quilt. I really wanted to start something new or at least sew the log cabin blocks together into a top but I decided I had better stick to this. I got the binding sewn on and started the hand sewing after I took this photo. Then I spent an hour trying to get label info typed into a document so I can print the labels and sew them on before I have all of the binding hand sewn down on the last 2 quilts. I'm sure I'll be in a better mood after I get my hair cut this morning. I hate looking shaggy.
I need to start getting the basement cleaned up for the next art quilters day (Jan. 21) so while I was down there doing a load of laundry I started to move this pile and then realized I need to cut 5 more center squares for the blocks from the fabrics laying there with the strips of Fossil Fern fabric. I'll do that today and then it can be moved off the table and maybe I'll sneak a little time to start sewing the blocks.