I finished the quilting in the red areas and then did the border. I loosely outlined each leaf and center vein. I got it trimmed and now need to make a decision on binding. It might be the border fabric because I'm not sure it needs a contrasting edge.
I spray basted the next 2 quilts. I have posted about that in the past and you can see those 2 posts by clicking on Spray Basting on my Label list on the right side bar. I also did a few lines of hand basting for extra security on it. I got about 2/3 of the ditch quilting done on this one last night. I'm not sure what I'll do next on it. I may just start the ditch quilting on the next one while I decide.