Thursday, April 22, 2010
Every day I looked at this top on my design wall and then walked away. I kept putting off the decisions. I sewed the last 2 long seams last night and thought I would start border auditioning. First I tried the strip that I used for lattice strips or sashing, whichever you call them. It is six inches wide.
Next I tried the setting triangle fabric. I still haven't cut the corner triangles, but at least I have started working on it again.
The third choice was about 2.5" of the setting triange fabric and 6" of the sashing fabric. At this point I wonder if it doesn't just need a binding
(and no border) and be done with it.
Meanwhile I continue cleaning the basement. I have the doll house furniture packed in a box and I'll move the design wall to get to the storage area so I can put the dollhouse there. So you see.........I had to finish sewing the top together so I could move the design wall and end my procrastination.