Sunday, November 5, 2017

Cutting.........

I had lots of photography to take care of yesterday so I only got the strata pressed and a few of them cut.  I laid out a  few 16 patches so I can see how they will look when sewn.  

We got almost a half inch of rain yesterday and a quarter inch a few days earlier in the week.  I'm happy we got one sunny day between the storms.  We still haven't had a killing frost so I have a few pots of geraniums and begonias still out by my garage.


Subscribers Link and Password Access to the November Pop-Up Shop will be emailed tomorrow (Nov 6) at Noon EST.  Are you on the list?


If not and you want early access, sign up here.

5 comments:

Danice G said...

Pretty fabrics and blocks. We have been getting rain also.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we have not had a killing frost either and my ferns are nice and pretty on the porch still and the mint pots are still going too although there is hardly anything in them now from the last cuttings that I took - oregano and rosemary still thick in the garden

Hedy said...

We had a frost and one small geranium was stuck out of the overhang of the roof and got burned. I pulled the rest into the house in a brown paper bag.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Good luck with the 2nd. round of your Pop-Up-Store tomorrow Wanda. I can only imagine all the preparatory work that goes into the setup, and look forward to the unveiling.

JJM said...

Always enjoy checking in .... OMG your preview 'pop up shop' looks like another amazing offering , will be looking forward to seeing all.

JJM