I pulled out this quilt when my art quilter friends were here. I really need to work on it. If you are interested in the source for the pattern and the first blocks I made click here.
I had to go back to November 2015 to find the photo of the top sewn together and waiting for its 2 borders. Click on photo for a closer view of the borders. I really need to get them cut and hope that I can deal with the bias edge of the quilt without losing my cool. The points will be trimmed off after I sew the first border on.....or maybe I'll just leave them on for stability and they will never be seen when it is finished.