I started cutting Drunkard's Path pieces for a friend several months ago. I had to get the piles of fabric out and see how much I had done, how much more I needed to cut. There is enough for 78 blocks already cut and it looks like he might need 130 blocks for a large couch quilt. Luckily when I stopped working on it I tied the bundle of fabrics that were already cut and pinned a note on it.
I started deadheading my peonies last evening. I looked up whether I was supposed to do it and how to do it. I got about half done before it got too dark. It should still be cool enough this morning to work out there for awhile and finish it. When I came in I mixed 2 batches of cookie dough and put it in the refrigerator.