The batik orphan block quilt top is finished. Since the blocks weren't specially made to go together, there are a few places that could have looked better if it had been planned. Overall though I'm really happy with it. It is about 54" x 69".
Late in the afternoon yesterday I quilted the second flannel quilt. I used 2 binder clips instead of the failing channel lock and that worked pretty well.
The lines of quilting are just randomly placed, no measuring.
This one got a dark green plaid and a beige stripe on black for the backing.
Last night I sewed the binding on the first flannel quilt. Once again I did it all by machine. Hopefully I'll get the binding on the other one today and can take photos of both of them.
The peach/orange is so pretty against the black and white pot.
Here is a view of the whole plant just loaded with buds. The soft red one at the end is full of blooms too.