I found backing fabric for the 2 flannel Stack and Slash quilts and got one of them pieced and quilted the quilt.
These are the 2 fabrics that are on the back.
It is now waiting on the cutting table for a binding.
Then I loaded the 30s repro fabric Stack and Slash and quilted it.
I cut the binding from the leftover backing fabric and sewed it on all by machine. I used a narrow zig zag to stitch it down. That makes a softer finish than a straight stitch. I'll take its portrait photo today. I hope I can stay on a roll and get the other backing pieced and binding cut for both flannel quilts. The end of the month deadline is right around the corner.