We got 3" of snow and the temperature struggled to reach 30 degrees so church sewing circle was cancelled. We didn't have any deadline projects so it didn't make sense to go out in this.
That gave me a chance to work on the snowball quilt. I got the borders around the center square and sewed the side sections on it and then the top 3 row section. I put it back up on the wall and looked at it and decided I didn't like the bottom strip on the center square and started looking for replacements. That took a couple hours to come up with the one I finally used. I unpicked the one I didn't like, sewed in the new one and then sewed on the bottom 5 row section. I ordered 2 yards of the border fabric so I can't do any more until that comes.