I had 3 finishes for February, one from 2014, one from 2013 and the flannel top finished and quilted in February.
I finished 2
quilt tops which I hope to quilt in March. My goal is to quilt at least
2 older tops and these 2 new tops this month. I also plan to finish piecing the
last blocks for both the Blazing Star which I started last year and the
Hunter Star which is more recent.
This is a portion of the latest student's quilt. There are a lot of neat larger prints used in this one and they create a lot of interest.
I finished unpicking all of the loops for my TAW and last night sewed 4 of the top to bottom long seams. I want to finish sewing this together today.