After mentioning to several people that I didn't want to add any different fabrics into this 2 color quilt, I realized I don't even have enough of the dark zebra fabric left for binding so I went to my stash. I found 4 pieces that are pretty close to the background color. I think I had 2.5 yards of the darker fabric to start with and I have a 3/8 yard piece left plus several small pieces.
I waited all day for a repairman that never came. I didn't want to be in the basement because my doorbell sounds tinny and not very loud (another repairman to call). He said he would call before he comes but the last 2 times he said that and didn't call first. So....I quilted and bound 2 more mug rugs. I had loaded a quilt on my frame 2 days ago and really wanted to be quilting it.
The pink and white blossoms were just begging to be photographed.
The last bloom on this red plant. I have another red plant that has a bunch of new buds.