Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cutting while watching TV......

The new shows have started on TV so I need to have a project ready each evening while I'm watching them.  Last night was NCIS and NCIS-LA.  I decided to cut some pieces for another project instead using the sewing machine.  I won't be sewing on this one for awhile so I'll stack the pieces in a plastic box. 

This is going to be a busy week with out of town company coming, the burial of my mother and dad's ashes, and some legal loose ends to take care of.  Hopefully I can mow the grass today and clear the last patch of weeds and volunteer trees.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Just want to tell you how MUCH I enjoy your blog. We are off to WI and fully intend to check out quilt shops up there as well as a cool YARN shop in Appleton.

I so admire all that you do!!
Qpatches/Linda Lee

Jean said...

Interesting selection of fabrics. I assume it's family coming into town for the burial and am glad that you will have them around to help you through this sad time.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we got home late afternoon yesterday and it was nice to know NCIS was going to be on - I got out the quilt in the hoop and sat and quilted for an hour while watching the show - glad you are now able to get the service for your father finished and get back to "normal"

Elaine said...

Have a blessed week Wanda-lots going on in your part of the world. Enjoy your family and all the sweet memories of your mom and dad you share with them.

Julierose said...

Putting loved ones to rest will give you closure and comfort. At least I have found this to be true. Tonight my hubster is out and my Go! Baby and I are gettin' it on...cut, cut , cut...all those leftover pieces, into usable strips and such...hugs, Julierose

suemac said...

I missed NCIS. Have to catch it on demand tonight. Take care and give yourself a big hug.

Kevin the Quilter said...

I hope you are able to enjoy your company. I will be thinking of you and your task this week with your mother and father.

Brown Family said...

I know you are not looking forward to one task but will enjoy the company!