Monday, June 10, 2013

A few more rounds........

I added blue strips Saturday but forgot to post the photo yesterday.











 Yesterday I added some turquoise.  Today I will look for the green strips to add.  It is over 30" now.  The colors are truer in the photo above.








This is the view from my studio window right now.  The peonies are almost done blooming.



This is how much two of the porch pots have filled in so far.









This pot has some of the coleus that I saved over the winter in water.  They are really getting big already. 


Today is sewing circle at church so I don't know how much sewing time I will have.

10 comments:

Gene Black said...

The "bit of sunshine" is becoming a work of art. I love the color transitions.

Mary said...

I'm happy to see the coleus you wintered over is doing so well. Have fun at sewing circle today.

Annie said...

Loving your rounds...I have linked to your blog from mine to show my inspiration.

troy and christina said...

Your rainbow quilt just glows. I love it!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Wanda. That yellow center gives so much glow to this piece. Very lovely. Also enjoyed seeing you and your work in your film debut at Ciel Gallery. I'm impressed by how much you've been able to accomplish, which means that you've worked at it steadily. Brava!
best, nadia

Anonymous said...

lovely colors in your quilt. Our peonies have just started blooming here.

JJM said...

Enjoy seeing what each colorful row adds to this piece. Such a beauty in the works.

Your weather sure has gifted you with lovely blossoms and foliage.

JJM

Gypsy Quilter said...

Really neat quilt.

cottonreel said...

I have been watching this quilt for several days on your blog . Now I can say WOW ! I love it . Your coleus are more colourful than mine . Still too cold here in England to put plants out . I'm still putting he central heating on and took a hot water bottle to bed last night .
Your pots look good

Brown Family said...

It is turning into a wall hanging or table cover!

Nan