I chose the fabric combinations for 6 blocks but only got two of them sewn. It was a beautiful day so I went out to the back garden and dug out about 40 garlic mustard plants. They have a long root that looks like a white carrot. Some plants had a bunch of big roots. They are a noxious weed in this area and totally take over the garden space. I didn't get them dug out last year because of the heat and drought. The hostas are not up yet so I had to take my chances on not cutting into any of them while digging.
I finished the Old Maid's Puzzle dishcloth. I have one mistake on the right side border. I'm sure the dishes won't mind that I didn't rip back and fix it.
I'm still working on the Grandmother's Dream/Boston Commons tutorial. I need to keep working on preemie things for a couple days so maybe by Wednesday I will be ready to post it.