I wasn't ready to jump into a big project or machine quilting yet so I made some more blocks from the box of 2.5" triangles and squares. I completed 6 of these 8" stars and started playing with layout.
I made a small quilt like this one as a sample for the store I used to work for and thought maybe I should make a small one for myself.
As long as I was playing with layouts I decided to use the 2 kinds of blocks together in the next one. The gray print would be the sashing between all of the blocks and some larger print would be the border, not necessarily this print. It's still in the play cycle, no decisions yet but this last one would end up 36" x 48" which would be nice.