I sewed all of the rest of the blocks for this wonky quilt yesterday. I used all of the wonky 4 patches that were in my spare parts bin as the centers. If I want to make any more blocks I'll have to make more centers, maybe the same, maybe not. I had a piece of black and white checkerboard that I made for a different project and then didn't use it. I'm auditioning it as a possible vertical sashing. Here are some more left over black and white blocks from a long time ago that I'm also auditioning. No decisions yet. The gas company has set the date for my meter to be moved to the outside so now I have to move everything that is in that corner to prepare. I have 12 days to get ready so I can take my time moving things around.