Thursday, April 26, 2018

Sewing triangles.............

I did some outside work yesterday, sweeping and hosing off the dirt on the driveway from the bushes removal.  I have to do a little more today on that.  Then I went out to the back garden and raked some more leaves.  I have one more spot left to rake.  It got up into the low 60s yesterday but is supposed to be a little warmer today so hopefully I will finish the job.  

Last night I started sewing plaid triangles into squares.  I will just use this project as my mindless sewing at night for awhile.
The art quilters group is coming Monday so I need to spend time cleaning the basement too this week.

3 comments:

Hedy said...

My husband finally cut the grass. I went outside this morning and didn’t realize my sandals carried tons of grass clippings into our home. Now the house needs to be cleaned. Yard work is calling my name too.

JJM said...

After a day of working outside, you still have enough energy to sew In the evening. "Mindless" sewing equals a happy squares. Don't over do working outside now.

JJM

Needled Mom said...

Enjoy that warm sunshine!