Tuesday, January 16, 2018

2nd section sewn, 2 to go.................

It seems like the camera wants to emphasize the gray today.  It really is prettier in real life.  I sewed the second section of 8 rows last night after I got home from my great-grandson's 4th birthday party.  

I added these three fabrics after I had already sewn the first section.  I don't think it is noticeable that they aren't in the top section.  The center fabric looks a little blue in this photo but it is a nice gray.


I do my knitting while I watch Wheel of Fortune and again while the 10 o'clock news is on.  This is my January output so far.

10 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great progress on the quilt. Building it brick by brick.

Anonymous said...

This is Danice from Homespun Hannah's Blog. Very pretty design and fabrics. I always love seeing what you create next.

patty a. said...

The quilt is coming along nicely! The variety of the fabric you have are fabulous. We did not get the 6 inches of snow that was predicted. We only got maybe 2 or 3 over the entire weekend. It is darn cold, but at least the snow was less.

Needled Mom said...

The neutral fabrics are so lovely.

sparkle plenty said...

I think this may be my new "favorite" of yours. LOVE IT!

JJM said...

I agree... Good progress Wanda, and that's a lot of pretty knitting too.

JJM

Marie said...

Hello Wanda, unfortunately, I can't seem to access your email account so I have a question about the triangle quilt (first quilt) under the Quilts using Kaffe Fassett fabrics. I recently purchased a bundle of his material and would like to make a similar quilt, my question is what size is it and am I right in assuming that the four triangles together start with 3" squares? I continue to follow your blog oh, this many years later Many thanks.
Marie

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Marie, you are a no reply so I can't get back to you with email either. Try this email for me: wshzebra AT comcast DOT com

Marie said...

Wanda, that didn't work either, I must be doing something wrong, here is my email address:
mtate@telus.net

would you please email me? Many thanks

Quiltdivajulie said...

I like those three late additions -- and you are right that no one will notice they aren't in the one already-sewn section. How can that little guy be FOUR already?!?! I don't want our Little Man to grow that fast but he is . . . nearly 18 months already.