Sunday, December 10, 2017

Starting another one..........

My two friends came over to sew on Friday and while they were here I put all of the half hexagons up on the design wall.  I took down the vertical columns and numbered them because I needed that design wall to photograph the finished quilt that I showed yesterday.  I brought the numbered piles upstairs and got the first 6 columns sewn while watching TV the last two nights.  I will only work on this when watching TV so it probably won't be finished until mid week.  The fabrics are Kaffe, Philip, Brandon and Martha, all Westminster prints.  This will be about 79" in length after the points are trimmed off.

JustGail....why don't you share your email address with me...you have lots of questions in your comments that I would love to answer personally to you.  I have an email link on my right sidebar and another on my profile page.

9 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The colors are so wonderful and bold. What an antidote to gray skies.

Quiltdivajulie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiltdivajulie said...

This will be stunning! (And I just ordered that die ...)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love this - I need to get the die for this one, I can see making one out of my scraps

Cheryl said...

Oh, that going to be really nice. I may have to add that die to my collection. I've ordered a few dies based on quilts that you've made....you're very inspiring! Thank you!

JJM said...

The beginning of a very 'happy' quilt. I do agree with Linda "what an antidote to gray skies".

We are in a severe air inversion right now, weather kids tell us it will continue throughout the week. And day time temps in the low 20's.

JJM

Lola Carr said...

LOVE it! Of course, you knew that. :) Great job, Wanda!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh I love these half hexagons. What a great one shape quilt this is going to be!

Nancy J said...

Another beauty, and what fun fabrics together.