I finished sewing the 2 sections I showed laid out on my post yesterday and added them to the 2 halves and then sewed it all together. It came out close to the 36" in length that I wanted. Now I have to get out the Christmas fabric box and find a backing and binding. I sewed a little more on the half hexagon top too but forgot to take a photo.
I decided to set my pale pink and my very pale pink cactus plants next to each other. They have more blooms this year than they have had for several years. They must have had just the right amount of darkness when they needed it for setting buds. I also have a medium pink one that is loaded with buds but not blooming yet.
Here is the bloom on the little windowsill cactus in water. I must get it planted. It doesn't grow much in water and should do better in soil.