Saturday, November 25, 2017

A wonderful family gathering........

My two handsome grandsons filled their plates to the brim (and so did the rest of us).  Both of them live a distance from here so it was good to see them together.  Everyone was able to come.  The 2 little great-grandsons were the entertainers.  At 1 and 3 1/2 they are at a cute age and love all of the attention from the family.
On Wednesday night we ate at the Bull Moose Bar and Grille where my youngest granddaughter (center) is a server and a bartender.  The remaining granddaughter not here is the mom to the two little guys.  We had a photo session before the meal and I can't wait to see the photos after my grandson edits them.  He has promised I'll have them this weekend.

Now I have to finish cleaning up the basement because the art quilters group is coming Monday.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family enjoying holiday together. AND quilters coming.....prime days

JJM said...

Oh Wanda, thank you for posting those photos of your beautiful and handsome grandchildren ! I know you are proud of each one and will be looking forward to seeing more photos.

JJM

Chris said...

Family gathered together is what the holiday is all about. You have a beautiful family, and looks like you put on quite a feast! We are eagerly anticipating the births of our first granddaughters! Two of our daughters are pregnant, one due in December, one in February. Exciting times!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Good morning Wanda, and thank you for the pictures of your grandchildren, both handsome and beautiful. I know how happy you must have been to have almost all of your family together on a day when we give thanks for all our blessings, and they are all there, celebrating with you.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the family photos when you get them.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

good looking grandchildren - I wish I could have seen mine this year for the holidays but I did see them in July so at least I have seen them this year

Maria said...

Lovely 😊 g rand children and sew nice they could all come and spend Thanksgiving with you.

Hedy said...

You must have a gene for beautiful and handsome and passed it on to your grandchildren.

Needled Mom said...

You are so blessed! I loved seeing the photos of the grandchildren. I'm sure everyone treasures the time together.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Not only was everyone together but you will have wonderful photos to keep beyond the gatherings.

Connie said...

I'm so happy that your grandsons were able to visit for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is all about family :)
Have fun with your quilting group on Monday.
Connie :)

O'Quilts said...

Just lovely Wanda...sounds like a wonderful time

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful family gathering. Our kids have grown to a point where not everyone can make it at every gathering, which is quite a change for us, but it makes us appreciate these gatherings all the more.

melinda hirsch said...

What a wonderful celebration you seem to have had—and great pix, of your quite handsome family. You are indeed blessed. Are yu sure everyone got enough to eat?