My surprise June Amaryllis turned out to be a red one. There are 2 huge blooms and maybe another small bud. The stalk is about 24" tall and is leaning over so I had to hold it up to take the photo.
Yesterday morning I did some more sewing on the tote bags for the church service project, then went to sewing circle at church. When I came home I mowed the lawn and then dug up a Hosta which was 3 little plants now. I found places to plant the 3 little sections. I noticed Japanese Beetles on a Coral Bell leaf so I got my container of soapy water and dumped about 15 of the beetles into it. When I came inside I did some cutting for a friend. I feel like it has been a long time since I sewed but actually I just finished the Friendship Star quilt top on Friday last week. Now as the end of the month is almost here I think I need to finish something.