I found a dark navy blue print in my stash to use for the binding on the African blue modular quilt. I am a little over half done with the hand stitching.
I printed a label for it a long time ago, maybe 5 years ago. Luckily I knew where it was. I finished the quilt top in 2011 and I think I basted and ditch quilted it in 2012 and just now finished the rest of the quilting.
About a week ago I was moving all of my Amaryllis bulbs outside for the summer and I noticed one had a bud peeking out. Usually a late one just dries up and dies but I watered this one and it has been growing. It will be a few more days before I know what color it is.