I sewed on the binding and finished it by machine last night. It ended up 47" x 59". The source of the pattern is here.
I have a box full of 2.5" strips so I just pulled out nice intense contrasts to the yellows that would be the background.
I think the backing fabrics look good with the front. The binding is the same gold fabric that is on the back.
My granddaughter and two great-grandsons came over yesterday morning to bring me some Smores cake. It is yummy! She made it in the Rockcrock (by Pampered Chef) in the microwave.
Yesterday afternoon I pulled out large pieces of batik to find one to back the quilt on the left. I decided on the beige one with the circles. I got the seam sewn but haven't pressed it yet.