I finished sewing the cross seams on Colorburst 2. It is 34" square. I turned it one quarter turn from the way I designed it.
My friend Sharon thinks I should join them together (along with any others that i make) into one large piece. Colorburst 1 on the left is 30" square. I could add 2 rows to the bottom of it and sew these 2 together. It would end up 34" x 64". That would make a nice wallhanging above the head of a queen size bed (which is 60" wide).
I now have to switch gears and work on cleaning the basement for my art quilters group that is coming on Monday. I may get a chance to put the pink 16 patch blocks up on the design wall when i get tired of cleaning.