Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A productive day.......

Yesterday I cut the binding, sewed it on and started the hand sewing.  I have one long side done and about 12" on the next side.




While doing laundry I cut another Stack and Slash quilt.  This one will have 20 blocks.  







Although this looks like a rose colored bloom it really is a soft red.  There are many more buds on this plant as well as on both of my orange ones.



I sat on the floor and aimed the camera up under these blooms.  I just love the 2 tone flowers.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...





So pretty.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Such delicate and expressive flowers- floral versions of tutus! Plaids for a new quilt- should be interesting.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the finish the binding is a perfect color to finish this quilt off

Lesley Gilbert said...

That binding looks very delicate as it seems thinner than normal, but a great colour choice. Stash and slash - another tutorial to follow - I love your tutorials :) And those blooms are so pretty.

patty a. said...

A thumbs up to all - binding looks great, love those plaid fabrics, and the gorgeous blooms!

Christine said...

love that green binding

Hedy said...

The green binding is just beautiful with the quilt. I love your blooming cactus, mine are not doing anything at all.

Lisa C said...

I wouldn't have thought of green but it's the perfect color. You're almost done!

Unknown said...

I love the green binding! I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do. Love your Christmas Cactus!

judith lockhart said...

Yes, that green binding was perfect!!!