I didn't have any finishes for June yet so as the last days approach I had to get busy. I finished this one yesterday.
I just did a large meander, the same as I did on this one back in February.
It ended up 55" x 75.5".
To be able to pin this on my design wall I first had to use 4 sheets on a lint roller to clean all of the threads off the wall. Otherwise the back of this quilt would be covered with threads.
I used the same backing fabric as is on the other similar flannel quilt, a 60" flannel print from 1996.
This makes 17 finishes in the first 6 months of 2015. 18 would sound so much better so I'll look today for another fast one to finish.