Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flannel quilt progress............

I'm glad I have more than one quilt in progress so there is always something to work on.  I made 2 more of the paper pieced sections and then decided on this layout.  I have a few more seams to sew and it will be a finished top.  I wanted it to finish at the same size as the other flannel quilt so I ended up with just 2 rows across the top instead of the 3 that I thought I would do.  I think I have enough of the same backing fabric to use on this one too.

8 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Good morning Wanda..Love those paper pieced sections! They definitely add a focal point to your flannel quilt. Very pretty. Enjoy what looks to be a beautiful day, with warmer temps and bright sun.

Mary said...

This is a really interesting design!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Splendid!!

patty a. said...

Those NY Beauty blocks add at lot of interest to this quilt!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Love your layout! How big will this quilt finish?

Roxanne said...

This isn't the first time you've done paper piecing with flannel and it looks so good!

Needled Mom said...

Those points look amazing in with the squares.

Charlotta said...

Love the way this is turning out!